- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 packet Sazón
- 2 tbsp. Vermouth (any cooking wine)
- 1 package 14 oz Goya black beans
- 1 tsp. White Distilled Vinegar
- 4 sofrito cubes
- Add beans to crockpot.
- Add 8 cups (64 oz) water. Set crock pot to high.
- Melt cubes in oil with Sazon packets, wine, & vinegar in a sauce pan on low.
- Saute until everything is mixed.
- Add mixture to crockpot. Cover and cook on high in the crock pot. (6-8 hours)
- After about 5 hours, add salt. Shake large salt container lightly over entire contents of crock pot.