My Dad’s signature dish. You would be shocked at the amount of garlic this calls for. It’s where my love for garlic comes from
- Garlic (5-6 heads of garlic. Should be a heaping bowl full)
- 1 large Onion
- 2 Red Peppers
- ½ pint Olive Oil
- 6 Chicken thighs
- Tarragon (to season chicken)
- ¾ cup Manishevits Cream White Concorde or Sherrie
1. Cut chicken into equal 1 inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté garlic and onions in oil.
3. Brown chicken in the sauteed garlic and onions.
4. Add wine and red peppers. Simmer until happy. (Garlic should make wine sauce creamy. About 20 minutes)
Serve over linguine.