- 1 whole Chicken
- 2 lg cans Chicken Stock
- 2-3 medium Potatoes, cubed (optional)
- 1-2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large Onion
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked White Rice
- Salt and peper to taste
1. Boil the chicken whole in the chicken broth until it’s falling off the bone for an hour. After 30 minutes, flip chicken.
2. Remove chicken and let cool.
3. Add Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, and Onions to broth and bring to a simmer.
4. When chicken is cool, take all the meat off the bone and return to the pot.
**5. **Simmer until veggies and potatoes are soft. Add salt and peper to taste.
6. Cook rice separately. Add rice right before serving.