- 2 pounds ground beef (90 percent lean, no fattier)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves (or a couple thawed sofrito cubes)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 15 turns freshly ground white pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup white rice
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Scramble eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients, except the meat, to the eggs and mix well.
- Knead meat until mixed well.
- Bake until firm and you begin to smell them (25 to 30 minutes).