A great recipe from lifetimemoms.com:
- 1 Flank Steak – 1 3/4 lbs to albs (cut in half)
- 1 small can of green chiles
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- In a small pan, brown flank steak in olive oil on both sides.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours if you prefer it sliced, cook 5-6 hours if you prefer it shredded.